We are very excited to have worked on many amazing projects this year so far. Some of them include:
- Mastering for “Spotify Sessions,” working on songs for Sting, The Shins, Wynton Marsalis, Blake Shelton, Rascal Flatts, Prince Royce, among others.
- Mastering the cast album for the 7-time Tony Award nominated play “Come From Away.”
- Post production mixing for GAP Mother’s Day commercial written and directed by Liv Tyler.
- Sound-design for Macy’s Spring Flower Show.
- Mastering Enjambre’s “Imperfecto Extraño” which is currently #1 in the charts in Mexico.
- Mastering of Camila Fernandez’s debut EP.
We’ve been busy acquiring new gear to keep developing our sound. Our newest additions are:
- Bettermaker Mastering Limiter. 100% analog, mid-side processing, harmonic enhancement, and many more features.
- Matt Azevedo built us a pair of custom made 400-watt class D mono blocks to be paired up with our custom designed Taylor Acoustic monitors.
- Not a new piece of gear, but we’ve changed our tubes for our very often used Manley Variable MU Compressor/Limiter which is sounding better than new.